On 21 January 2016 DINPD organised a successful workhop in Domonyvölgy for professionals working at Hungarian national park directorates and researchers working on Conservation of dry grasslands in Central Hungary LIFE+ Nature project.Lectures were held about botanical and zoological aspects of the endangering factors of the wildlife of these grasslands, also aiming at finding solution to eliminate these problems and conserve and restore dry grasslands.
See the list of lectures hereunder.
- András Schmotzer: Restoration of highland grasslands in the Bükk National Park Directorate Download>>
- Szilvia Rév: Experience in habitat restoration (elimination of invasives) in Csévharasti Borókás Nature Conservation Area Download>>
- Balázs Deák: Grassing with species-poor and species-rich seed mixtures – advantages and disadvantages Download>>
- Orsolya Valkó: Grassland reconstruction with laying hay – Hungarian and international experience Download>>
- Dániel Babai: Traditional treatment of highland grasslands (Eastern Carpathians, Gyimes) - Csaba Szinetár: Results of monitoring of soil surface spiders on grassland restoration areas of the ’Pannonic sand land habitats in military owned area of the Hungarian Little Plain’ LIFE project Download>>
- Ottó Merkl: Bugs and grasslands Download>>
- Béla Tallósi: Composition and changes of soil surface arthropoda communities in the Pásztó pasture and neighbouring grasslands Download>>
- Attila Pál – Gergely Petrányi: Dry grassland treatment aiming the conservation of Lepidoptera Download>>
- János György Nagy: Sandy grasslands of the Jászság Download>>