The Kökörcsin House forest school is located next to Strázsa-hegy, which is a unique habitat for many rare and protected species. Take a guided tour to the look-out tower at the top of the hill.
- Address: 2509 Esztergom kertváros
- How to get here: From Budapest: the 10-inch and 117-inch road; Dorog from the then 117 Road 111; Visegrád, Esztergom from the '' Dobogókői '' - and the '' Suzuki 'track. The vehicles were built by the Kökörcsin-house car park. GPS: 47.74802, 18.73724
- Contact: dr. Jankainé Németh Szilvia
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +36 30 663 4614
- Opening: All year long, by appointment.
- Guided tour 16 000 HUF/group/hour, Discount price: 12 000 HUF/group/hour
- Registration ticket -, Discount price: 100 HUF/person
Registration ticket:<br>- children (0-3 years old),<br>- visitors with disabilities (the accompanying person gets entry for this fee too).<br><br>Discount <br>The discount prices are valid for: retired, children, students and teachers.